Thank you for coming here and checking out my first post. I really appreciate it. I had been thinking about starting a blog project on and off since I was a teenager. I still have a live journal, but it doesn’t suit this particularly purpose of mine. This is a place for me to share and be sparklie-eyed about a variety of interests and less about my complaints of laundry (damn you socks!).
Nerddrasil looks exactly like you think it would. It’s a combination of Nerd and Yggdrasil (or Nordrassil if you are a World of Warcraft fan). I hope that it will represent a place that touches upon a wide variety of branches in the “nerd” tree of life. There may also be a little gushing about North Atlantic history as well because…well, Vikings and similar people are freaking sexy as a hell. People think beards are coming back? Bitch please, they never left!
Topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
- Video Games
- Table Top Games (RPGS , board and card games)
- Hobby Crafts (miniature assembling, modding, painting and sculpting)
- Mother Fucking Vikings
- Being a Mother Fucking Sorcerer
- Saucy Geek Homes and Crafts
- Healthy Gamer Habits (we all have succumbed to the soda and chip binge, after all)
- Alternative Gaming Options
- And most likely reviews assuming I have an opinion beyond, “I have alcohol and ice cream, all is well with the world.”
Next post should about about a current miniature modding project I am working on. Cheers, nerdlings!